Rix Pool & Spa
We Know Water

Saunas FAQ's

What electrical service will I need for a sauna?

They are either plug n' play into a regular 110/120 V, 15/20 amp outlet, or the bigger units
need a dedicated 220/240 line with a 30 amp breaker. In many towns the electrical inspector may
also require a GFCI service disconnect box.