The largest oven floor to satisfy the most demanding cooks.
Colors: Antique Red, Yellow
Number of pizzas: 4/5
Batch of bread: 5 kg (11 lbs)
Number of people: 15 to 30
Maximum temperature: 500°C (1000°F)
Available in the Top, Top + base or Top + table version.
* Purchase includes oven, base, cover, delivery & installation & pizza tool kit! Call for pricing.
The Allegro is the largest oven in ALFA's Forninox line. Its size and technical features make it more akin to a commercial oven. It has been designed to feed a large crowd.
With the Allegro semi-professional pizza oven, the art of wood-fired cooking has no limits.
- The oven floor is made up of interchangeable refractory bricks which soak up heat and transmit it from the bottom up to the food being cooked.
- The stainless-steel dome allows the oven to reach high temperatures with little firewood.
- The ceramic fibre insulation keeps the heat inside the oven for a long time.
- The Allegro has a pyrometer that allows you to keep the temperature of the cooking chamber under control.
- The large door is equipped with a double ergonomic handle so that you can adjust the draught while controlling the fire inside the oven.
- The colored parts of the oven have been treated with powder coating which is resistant to high temperatures.